World Faith New York
Did you see the interfaith CASE? It's a chance for you to to become a campus representative for World Faith in the 2011/2012 academic year. Applications are due September 13th! APPLY NOW!
World Faith began right here in New York on a college campus. Today, we want to go back to those roots our organization grew from over four years ago. We want to make the interfaith CASE on every college campus, to ensure that the World Faith vision can spread through the rising generation of future leaders—and that’s where people like you come in! We’re looking for people who have what it takes to become Ambassadors for interfaith work on their campuses.
Interfaith CASE members:
- Are interested in building community on campus
- Have a passion for interfaith work or service learning (or both!)
- Can commit at least four hours a week
- Are willing to plan at least three events (with at least two community service events) on campus per semester
- Want to be a participant in a citywide World Faith service learning event
Make the Interfaith CASE come alive on your campus—Apply today!
- September 13: Regular Deadline for Ambassador applications
- September 15: Notification of Ambassador status
- Mid/Late September: Training for new Interfaith CASE members
- March: Citywide World Faith event
- May 1: Ambassador commitment ends
New York City holds great potential for social unity do its racial, religious, and ethnic diversity. Beyond this, there are abundant resources in New York to support such projects. However, coexistence doesn't guarantee engagement. World Faith was founded in New York, and continues to be a hub for interfaith community service across the city.
There is an active Chapter of World Faith at New York University, which hosts monthly interfaith service opportunities for students of various faiths on campus. This Chapter was the first of World Faith, and it continues the local engagement even after World Faith became international.
Also, World Faith International Headquarters are in New York, and so we have interns who develop our online content, do grant research and writing, as well as assist in the administrative needs of World Faith. For more information please contact us.